Beach Jazz & Blues Festival
SAVE THE DATE: 20th -22nd March 2020Mon Jan 20th 2020 to Wed Jan 22nd 2020 at 08:00 until 20:00
340, Calle 3ra, Buenaventura Beach Community, Panama, Buenaventura, Cocle https://www.myguidepanama.com/events/beach-jazz-blues-festival
Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama MAKE ENQUIRY
Best events in Panama
SAVE THE DATE: 20th -22nd March 2020
Welcome to the Beaches Jazz & Blues Festival. We do hope that you’ll have a fabulous time. The organizers and our team of volunteers will do their very best to make your time in Buenaventura an unforgettable one!
The Pacific beaches of Panama are wide, white and uncrowded. This year, we’re balancing the Boquete Jazz & Blues Festival in the mountains with a second festival at the spectacular Buenaventura Resort, on Panama’s Pacific Riviera a bit west of Panama City. Indulge in Panama City’s fabled nightlife before or after. We’re bringing some of the best musical talent to Panama to play with Panama’s best. It’s going to be epic. Don’t wait: Get your tickets and book your hotel now before they’re sold out.
To make your stay even more enjoyable please read and observe the following guidelines:
- Since we’re in the tropics and it’s summertime you should take great care of appropriate sun protection. Protective sun lotion, a hat or a small umbrella are highly advisable.
- In order to assure unobstructed views of the stage for all your fellow festival visitors we don’t allow large umbrellas or folding lawn chairs or beach chairs in the venue. Stadium seats with no legs are allowed.
- Coolers are not allowed in the venue. Although we’re in the dry season the possibility of rain showers cannot be totally excluded.
- Bring a seat cushion or a stadium seat with no legs for your seating comfort. The seating rows of the amphitheater are covered with grass with a front rim of stone.
- Folding lawn chairs or beach chairs are not allowed in the venue.
- Due to the limited seating capacity and sold-out performances we ask you as a courtesy to other festival visitors not to occupy more space than you paid for. It’s a strict one person – one seat policy.
- Security staff will ask you to remove any blankets or tarps that are taking space away from other festival visitors.
- Visitors who cannot climb stairs or are in wheelchairs will be accommodated in the front row of the amphitheater.
My Guide website?