Beer & Wood Technical Seminar
Ideas, Suggestions and Beer Tastings for the Innovative Craft Brewer.Thu Feb 13th 2020 at 08:30 until 18:00
Calle Eusebio A. Morales , Panama, El Cangrejo, Panama City https://www.myguidepanama.com/events/beer-wood-technical-seminar
Riande Granada Hotel MAKE ENQUIRY BOOK NOW
Best events in Panama
8.30 DOORS OPEN @ RIANDE HOTEL CONFERENCE ROOM
- 9.00 Welcome - Opening comments, How to stay relevant as a Craft Brewer. Floris Delee / Brew Master & Principal, Kathinka Labs – Fort Collins, CO & Panama City, Panama. Faculty Colorado State University (CSU) - Fermentation Science Program, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- 9.30 Brewing with Lenga wood - Cerveceria Kross experiences exploring brewing with Lenga => Including tasting of Cerveceria Kross beers Asbjorn Gerlach / Brew Master Cerveceria Kross, Curacavi, Chile
- 10.30 -11.00 BREAK & COFFEE
- 11.00 - 12.30 Can Wood be an Ingredient for Beer? - What do we know today about combining Beer & Wood => Including tasting of different wood products in a Casa Bruja craft beer. Soledad Sanchez / Beer & Spirits Manager, Tn Coopers, Chile. Stefano Marin / Brew Master, Cerveceria Casa Bruja, Panama City, Panama.
- 12.30 - 13.00 Panel discussion with Asbjorn, Sol & Stefano, moderated by Jose Carlos Blanco. => Including tasting of experimental beer from both Stefano and Asbjorn. Jose Carlos Blanco / General Manager Kathinka Labs Panama & Buenas Pintas, Panama
- 13.00 -14.30 LUNCH & CRAFT BEER
- 14.30 Mapping your Fermentation - Knowing what is going on in your fermenters matters, presentation supported by Oculyse GmbH. - Germany. Lauren Sandell / Director of Labs Kathinka Labs - Fort Collins, CO & Panama City, Panama.
- 15.30 Kettle Souring - Innovation or Crazyness. Napoleon “ Napo” Bonyuuchoa / Regional Manager Fermentis – Specialty Yeast, Lille, France.
- 16.30-18.00 CRAFT BEER & CERTIFICATES
My Guide Website?