My Guide Website?
- Surround yourself in nature, wildlife, and the fresh breeze
- Blend into local life in a quiet town of farmers and planters
- Take a dip in the thermal water pool and cascading waterfalls
- See rare creatures at the Butterfly Haven and Nispero Zoo
- Join a trek and climb to El Macho for ziplining and swimming
DescriptionEmbark on multi-stop private guided trip from Panama City to El Valle de Anton (Anton’s Valley) with a combination of plenty of activities. Trek to El Macho, explore a local zoo, visit La Casa de Lourdes, swim at the hot spring, and discover a local artisan market. El Valle de Anton is a cool-climate valley lying on the largest dormant volcano in Central America, located 1.5 hours from the city of Panama. You’ll start your trip with a private transfer via an air-conditioned vehicle from your address in the city. Visit La Pintada, a pre-Colombian mysterious petroglyph, then join a guided trek and climb to El Macho, a picture-perfect natural waterfall. There, you can enjoy time swimming in the pond and ziplining. Interact with more wildlife at the Nispero Zoo and Botanical Gardens, home of the rare “golden frog” and exotic birds. La Casa de Lourdes is up next; here, you can enjoy the garden views and outstanding food options. During the trip, you'll also get to visit Butterfly Haven and enjoy bathing in hot springs. Round-off your tour by visiting an artisan market where attractive Indian crafts are noticeably cheaper than in the city.
IncludesPrivate tour Driver and guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bring ID Zip line not included in the price Visit to India Dormida is not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$225.00Buy Tickets!