Panama City: 6-Hour SUP Surf Trip
A 6-hour stand-up paddle boarding day trip to the beautiful Chame or San Carlos areas. Just an hour away from Panama City, you will learn from an experienced guide how to best enjoy this unique activity.
- Take a fun SUP surf session
- Enjoy an activity close to Panama City
- Learn from a certified instructor
DescriptionAfter meeting with your guide and departing from the office in Panama, you will depart for your 6-hour excursion. The waters of Panama make for an excellent destination in Central America for stand-up paddle boarding, and this experience is designed to help you become more proficient at this enjoyable water sport. Your activity will be conducted in either of the beautiful Chame or San Carlos districts, just an hour away from Panama City. The scenic drive to the beach includes a stop at Quesos Chela for a famous freshly baked empanada de queso (a fresh cheese patty) and a drink. Your SUP surf session is 3 hours long, and following that you will be driven back to Panama City.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Board rental, paddle, leash, and PFD Water and a snack Souvenir sticker Paddle fit and ISA certified coach Food and drinks Gratuities
- Your tour will be conducted by a certified Paddle Fit and ISA instructor who is a member of the International Surfing Association
- You will be free to challenge yourself according to your experience throughout this activity
- Please note, you must be an intermediate/advanced paddler to participate in this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability