My Guide Website?
Panama City: Bayano Lake Canyoning Day Tour
Visit Bayano Lake for a day full of canyoning in a creek located East of Panama City. See the gorgeous rock formations, caves, and ponds while exploring the spectacular environment that is home to hundreds of birds and other animal species.
- Explore the amazing Bayano Lake, home of several animal species and amazing natural formations
- Be amazed by the rock formations
- Swim in crystal clear ponds
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation in Panama City and head towards Bayano Lake. Once arrived, board a motorboat that will take you across the lake to the confluence of the creek that shapes the canyon. Put on helmets with headlamps and start the hike along the creek and through the canyon exploring its rocks formation and fauna for about 1 hour. Start this beautiful and impressive route over a canyon as soon as you reach the caves. Admire a variety of passages and huge caverns where you will find numerous small animals that inhabit this ecosystem without sunlight. See huge limestone rock formations formed through the centuries until it became a lagoon where you can enjoy a refreshing swim in crystalline waters. Relax and swim in a pond for about 1 hour before having lunch. Your vehicle is waiting for you to take you back to Panama City.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in Panama City Motorboat ride crossing Bayano Lake Helmet with a headlamp River trekking/cave-canyon exploration and lake Lunch or picnic Bilingual Guide Spanish and English-Speaking
- This activity takes place rain or shine
- Minors must travel with an adult
- The path inside the cave are mostly easy parts, however, some parts are moderately difficult, requiring more physical effort. The terrain includes river crossings, large rocks, and slippery ground
- This activity is not recommended for people who are scared of bats. As you enter a cave and explore, it is likely that you'll encounter some natural life