My Guide Website?
Panama City: City and Panama Canal Private Tour31 Reviews
Discover Panama City and the Panama Canal on a private guided tour. Visit the locks of the canal at the Miraflores Visitors Center, drive along the Amador Causeway, and walk around Casco Viejo.
- See the best sights of Panama City with an expert guide
- Experience the Panama Canal at the busiest time of day
- Explore Casco Viejo, the charming colonial neighborhood of Panama City
- Admire the views of the Amador Causeway road
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Panama City and the incredible Panama Canal on a morning or afternoon tour with a private guide. Start with pickup from your hotel by comfortable car, and then visit the Miraflores Visitors Center to learn more about the workings of the Panama Canal. Watch the ships pass through the locks at the busiest time of day. Then, marvel at the Amador Causeway road that connects 3 islands at the Pacific Ocean entrance to the Panama Canal. See the Biodiversity Museum designed by Frank Gehry and take a memorable picture at the Panama sign. Explore the Casco Viejo (Old Town) of Panama City to appreciate the beauty of the colonial buildings and browse the handicraft stores.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Panama City Private transportation Private guide Water Tickets for the Panama Canal Visitors Center at Miraflores Locks
- • The best time to visit the Panama Canal is between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM or 02:00 PM and 5:30 PM • Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes