My Guide Website?
Panama City: Money Heist and San Blas Islands Day Trip109 Reviews
Visit the San Blas Islands off the coast of Panama, known for their turquoise seas and white sandy beaches. Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming in the natural pools on 3 islands on this day trip.
- Visit four islands in one day including Pelican and Ucusubi
- Snorkel in one of the best reefs in San Blas and enjoy clear blue waters
- Try your skills at paddle boarding to Ucusubi, a tiny private island
- Visit a local community, learn how they live, and how molas are made
- Meet and swim with Llorona, a pet shark of the island
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Panama City to start the day trip. Drive 2.5 hours to San Blas Port, Carti, and then take a local Panga boat to the first of the San Blas islands. First arrive at Pelicano Island, made famous by the Netflix series Money Heist. Enjoy a light breakfast of fresh fruit and coffee and take some time to sunbathe with hammocks. Towels will be provided. Then take the paddleboards and your snorkel gear and go paddle to Ucubusi Island where you will find one of the best reefs to snorkel in San Blas. Discover a variety of colorful fish species. Afterward, enjoy a lunch of fresh fish, rice, and salad. After lunch, head to the natural swimming pool. Chill out on a bank of sand in the middle of the ocean where you can walk or swim around to find your starfish. Finally, visit a local community where you will see how the locals live. You can try the coconut bread made on the island, and see how molas are made by the grandmas on the island. Sail back towards the port and return to Panama City in the evening.
IncludesWelcome fruits and coffee Shared transportation from central Panama city for 6 passengers in a 4WD vehicle (if option chosen) Shared boat to the islands Basic English-speaking guide Snorkeling gear (mask, tube, and fins) Paddleboards to share Beach chair Towels Lunch (fish or chicken with rice and salad) 1 drink (water, soda, or beer)
- San Blas Islands in an Indigenous Zone where only local people work so the food is basic but tasty and all facilities are rustic
- Snorkeling and kayaking are optional activities
- Please send the full names, passport number, nationality, and age of all travelers at the time of booking