My Guide Website?
Panama: Guided Northbound Panama Canal Cruise with Box Lunch7 Reviews
Sail from Panama and travel northbound along the Panama Canal on a 6-hour cruise on the Pacific Queen. See the Bridge of the Americas, Pedro Miguel Locks, the Gaillard Cut, and the Centennial Bridge.
- Immerse yourself in the experience of cruising northbound on the Panama Canal
- Board the Pacific Queen, relaxing in comfort as you watch the world passing by
- Learn about the Pedro Miguel and Miraflores Locks as you travel through them
- See the awe-inspiring Bridge of the Americas, connecting North and South America
- Take in the scenic views from the Pacific Queen as you see the Panama City's skyscrapers and the Biodiversity Museum
DescriptionExperience a relaxing northbound cruise on the Panama Canal aboard the glorious Pacific Queen. Enjoy a complimentary lunch while admiring the breathtaking landscape passing slowly by you. Pass through the Culebra Cut, the Pedro Miguel Locks, and the engineering marvel of the Miraflores Locks. Learn how the locks are controlled to allow ships to pass through, while tucking into your lunch. Feel the waves beneath your feet as you admire scenic views of the Puente Centenario, the Chagres River, and the brilliant Bridge of the Americas, connecting North and South America. Wave goodbye to the Pacific Queen but hold onto the memories, as you disembark at Gamboa before returning to Panama City.
IncludesComplimentary coffee Box lunch Unlimited water and sodas Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) Hotel pickup and drop-off (from selected hotels, please review hotel list)
- The time of the tour will be confirmed the day before.