My Guide Website?
Panama Private Layover Canal & City Tour8 Reviews
Get picked up from Tocumen Airport and visit the Panama Canal and the Miraflores Locks. Enjoy a walking tour of Panama City’s historic old town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a close look of the Panama Canal operations
- Walk around the Panama City's beautifully restored old town
- See the Miraflores Visitor Center and ship passing by
- Enjoy a panoramic ride tru Panama City
DescriptionTake a short 5-hour tour from Tocumen Airport. Take a fascinating close look at the Panama Canal Miraflores Locks Visitor Center and learn about the city culture and history in the old town Casco Viejo. Take a fascinating close look at the Panama Canal visitor center and learn about the city culture and history in the old town Casco Viejo. Start with a visit to Miraflores Locks where you will have the opportunity to watch the operation of the canal closely and see the ships passing by, depending on canal schedule. Next, drive around Causeway Amador for pictures and then head to Casco Viejo, Panama City’s old town, for a walking tour. See the beautiful houses and charming shops and restaurants. Located on a peninsula of the city, close to the Panama Canal, Casco Viejo is a World Heritage Site and one of the main tourist spots in the Panamanian capital.
IncludesBilingual guide Round trip from the Airport Sale taxes Toll roads Meet and greet inside the airport Parking fee A/C car
- You might be merged with another group at the Panama Canal Visitor Center in Miraflores. The entrance fee is $17.22 adults and $7.22 kids and may be paid in US cash or Credit Card. There is a major renovation in the center so you may experience a line before entering. Ships schedule are not controled by our guide so you may or may not see ships depending on Canal crossing schedule.