My Guide Website?
Panama City: Layover Private Tour53 Reviews
Enjoy a quick tour around main tourist attractions in Panama City for those on a short layover in the city. Do not miss the chance to visit the Panama Canal with this 4-hour tour. Airport pick-up and drop off included.
- Visit the best of Panama City on a private tour with an expert guide
- Take advantage of your connection in Panama
- Enjoy Panama City in safety and comfort
DescriptionUsing your flight number and airline name, a driver will track your flight until it lands. After landing, the driver will be waiting for you outside with a sign highlighting your name. The driver will assist you to the car with your luggage. Once in the car, the driver will head to the Miraflores Visitors Center at the Panama Canal where you will see the ships going through the Miraflores Locks on their way from one ocean to the other. The tour will be designed for you to visit the Panama Canal during the busiest time of the day so you can watch the whole process from a terrace. After leaving the Panama Canal, the guide will take you to the Amador Coastway, a road that connects 3 islands where you will have the opportunity to see the Biodiversity Museum designed by Frank Gehry. The following destination will be the Old Town of Panama where you can appreciate the beauty of colonial buildings and handicraft shops while walking the quaint, narrow roads. After the Old Town, see the modern Panama City on your way to the airport.
IncludesPrivate transportation Guide Water Highway tolls
- The best time to visit the Panama Canal is between 8:00 AM-10:00 AM and 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Participants coming from Brazil are required to bring their International Vaccination Certificate against yellow fever in order to be able to leave the airport
- Negative COVID19 PCR or antigen test with less than 72 hours and a minimum of 7 hours between flights are required in order to be able to leave the airport Tickets have an additional cost of USD $10 per person to be purchased at the Canal This stop is optional because there is a free observation area from Pedro Miguel Locks which is the place to visit on Mondays when the Visitors Center is closed The guide is also the driver to reduce contact In order to be able to leave the airport it is necessary a minimum of 7 hours between flights, a full vaccination certificate against Covid-19 with more than 14 days since the last dose or a negative Covid-19 PCR or antigen test with less than 72 hours