The most expected festival of the year returns: atlas golden fest
Once again, the Gamboa Tropical Forest of the Gamboa Hotel will be the setting for the presentation of more than 15 national and international artists that will meet on January 11, 2020 from 2:00 p.m.Panama, October 18, 2019.- For the third consecutive year, Cervecería Nacional with its Atlas Golden Light brand released all the details of the 2020 edition, the summer festival that has come to mark a unique musical experience and surrounded by a lot adventure.
The Golden Fest Atlas seeks to highlight and provide places with natural wealth to explore, so once again the Gamboa Tropical Forest located in the Gamboa Hotel gardens will be the perfect place to present recognized national and international artists of the reggae genre on the same stage , urban, electronic, rock, among others, on Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 2:00 pm
Bethy García Atlas Franchise Manager, commented: “We are very happy to bring you once again the Atlas Golden Fest, a unique festival that has come to make a difference in concerts in Panama, through an innovative proposal that apart from offering artistic presentations, it is a sustainable concept with the environment that integrates spaces that allow moments that will last in your memory to be shared between friends, family or couple. We are sure that this event will be a success where you can enjoy the summer in a special way ”
The line up offered by the Atlas Golden Fest 2020 includes about 15 artists such as:
For the first time The Avengers with the revelation artist from Panama, nominated in multiple categories for the Latin Gammy 2019:
- From Dominican Republic: Natti Natasha
- Prophetic culture
- Justin Quiles
- Cyanide candies, with their success Veronica
- Lenny Tavarez
- Joey Montana
- The Colombian Hip Hop group Chocquibtown
- DJ Luian
- Mr. Loop
- Mr. Saik
- Winner of Live the Music 2019: Edu Simmons ft. The Soul Brokers
In the Golden Fest Atlas only the entry of people over 18 is allowed, tickets are on sale through Panatickets, Appetito24, Boltio and with authorized promoters. The prices are:
- The General ticket has a cost of B / 70.00 and includes: general entrance to the event and promotions in consumption throughout the festival
- The Front Stage ticket has a cost of B / .150.00 which includes: preferential lane at the entrance, preferential area near the platform, preferential baths, rest area and open beer all night.
- The Golden Guest ticket has a cost of B / .250.00 which includes: preferential lane at the entrance, preferential area near the platform, preferential bathrooms, lounge area, personalized attention, open beer all night and open bar from 6:00 pm
Cervecería Nacional as a company that promotes responsible consumption, is taking all appropriate measures to ensure accessibility and safety both on the roads and on the site of all attendees of the event.
The Golden Fest Atlas, more than music, is an environmentally friendly festival that uses resources within the site to raise awareness and educate attendees on the proper management of waste such as: recycling stations, use of reusable materials for assembly of structures and cans are not delivered, reusable cups are used instead.