About Hotel Playa Reina
Best boutique hotels in Panama
Hotel Playa Reina is a hotel in front of a great surf beach in Panama, that offers aquatic attraction tailored for the whole family
Set in Llano de Mariato, Hotel Playa Reina features a private beach area, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. All guest rooms at Hotel Playa Reina have air conditioning and a closet. It offers a restaurant, bar, free internet, board rental, bicycles and laundry service. The restaurant at the hotel specialises in local and Latin American cuisine, hotel Playa Reina also offers a children's playground.
Hotel Playa Reina offer hotels with personality, simple but comfortable, located beach front on beaches that offer good waves for surfing, good sport fishing, good reefs for diving or snorkeling, and other activities such as bird watching, kayaking, SUP, etc.
Hotel Playa Reina guests enjoy a purely natural destination, in a privileged fashion, without sacrificing comfort. At Hotel Playa Reina they are aware that they depend on the natural environment that surrounds them, and for that reason they act with special attention and care for the environment.
Hotel Playa Reina practice separation of solid residuals, they use the low consumption LED lighting, perma-culture gardens, water saving gardening, organic insecticides, and eco-friendly amenities. Hotel Playa Reina works with the authorities and the local community in keeping beaches clean.
The surf at Playa Reina is one of many faces. It breaks over flat slate rock, in a center peak on its better days, with long lefts and rights. On medium to high tides, the wave breaks slowly toward the shore, and at low tide it is faster with tubular sections. There are several peaks down the beach in each direction.
How to get here?
Hotel Playa Reina is 10 minutes by car from the city of Mariato and 1 hour by car from the city of Santiago. The entire trip from Playa Reina to Panama City will take approximately 4 hours or more, whether you are driving your own car or taking a taxi or private transport service. If you are using public transport (buses) it will take you about 5 hours.
- By bus
- The buses from Mariato to Santiago leave every day from 5 am every half hour until 5 pm, the cost is $3.50
- Buses from Santiago to Panama City depart every 30 minutes from the Santiago bus terminal (tel: 958-6484) to the Albrook bus terminal (tel: 303-3030), the cost of the ticket from Santiago to Panama is $9.00
Pet Policy: Hotel Playa Reina allows pets with the following conditions:
- Every well-trained and well-behaved pet that does not disturb other guests is welcome at the hotel
- At all times the guest is responsible for your pet and the cleaning that this requires
- All pets must be completely free of fleas and ticks, clean, well groomed, up to date with their vaccines and dewormed
- The pet must wear an identification collar and a leash at all times, with the exception of when the pet is inside the room where they can not be unattended
- No pets allowed on beds or furniture in the room
- Under no circumstances may pets be bathed in the guest's bathroom or in the pool
- The use of a strap is mandatory in common areas of the hotel
- In case of noise or inconvenience caused by the pet, the hotel reserves the right to expel the client and the pet
Tours and Services
- Cebaco Island
- Paddle Sup
- Horse ride
- Moderately Priced
- Mature Travellers
- For Her
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- A Bit of Romance
- Lively Atmosphere
- Luxury Hotels
- The Local Experience
- Outdoor Area
- A View To Die For
Hotel Playa Reina, In front of la playa in Mariato, VeraguasView Larger Map