- Tour Panama City on a brand new hop-on and hop-off bus
- See the Panama Canal, an 8th wonder of the world
- Visit the fabulous Bio Museum and admire Frank Gehry's architecture
- Shop for amazing bargains at the Albrook Mall
- Jump off to linger at lovely cafés
See Panama City from the top deck of an open top tour bus. New to the city, the tour takes you to all the major attractions of the Panama capital. Set amidst the Pacific Ocean, the rainforest and Panama Canal, Panama City is a striking modern city, not least because of its unique attractions.
The tour is designed to ensure that you see all main attractions beginning with the World famous Panama Canal. Learn about the construction of this 8th wonder of the world with a live guide.
The bus also travels to the colonial city of Casco Antiguo, as it is known in Spanish. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, it boasts wonderful colonial Spanish and Italian architecture.
Panama also has splendid examples of French architecture, due to the French presence during the last decade of the 19th century when the French attempted to build the canal.
Visit the islands that are connected by a Causeway. From here you will experience great views of the Panama Canal entrance and the Bridge of the Americas, as well as stunning views of the Panama City skyline and skyscrapers.
On the way to the islands, and at the entrance of the Causeway, is the amazing Frank Gehry-designed Bio-Museum. Also known as the 'Bridge of Life,' it explains how Panama rises from the seas and links North with South America.
As well as taking in Panama´s key places of historical interest, the city has a vibrant outdoor scene with several cafés, which are a delight to hop-off and linger at. You can visit areas where you will find restaurants and bars that cater for all palates, as well as shopping areas like the Albrook Mall, which boasts brands from around the world, sometimes sold at bargain prices.
1. Balboa Boutiques Plaza
2. Parque Urraca
3. Mi Pueblito
4. Albrook Mall
5. Miraflores Locks - Canal
6. Entrada de Amador
8. Punta Culebra
9. Isla Flamenco
10. Isla Perico
11. Sabores Del Chorrillo
12. Casco Antiguo
24 or 48 hour bus pass
- Monday-Thursday: the first departure will be at 9:30 AM, and the last departure of the second bus at 3:45 PM will not pass through Stop 3 Mi Pueblito. The tour will finish at approximately 6:15 PM due to rush hour traffic. Friday-Sunday: the tour will operate with the normal timetable of 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM
- Tours depart every 75 minutes
- A full loop of the tour takes roughly 120 minutes (without hopping off)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund