- Soak in the sun and relax on a private beach on Isla Grande
- Enjoy nature and see the countryside and rainforest as you drive
- Visit the old colonial city of Portobelo and explore at your own pace
- Gaze at Fort Santiago or simply stroll around the picturesque streets
- Taste delicious Caribbean food in a unique restaurant by the beach
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Panama City, and then journey by comfortable car to the Spanish colonial city of Portobelo, founded 420 years ago as the main port along the nation's Atlantic Coast.
Get 1 hour to discover the sights of the historical city, where highlights include the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the ruins of the colonial fortifications and the nearby Fort Santiago in Portobelo.
Relax on a private beach with crystal clear water and get full access to the showers and bathroom facilities. Go for a walk around the island to learn more about the locals and visit their shops. Avail of the hotel's bar and a great restaurant, serving delicious from the Caribbean.
Return to Panama City at the end of an amazing day, and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bring your passport, or a picture of the general information page and entry stamp for Panama
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund