JW Marriott Hotel
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at JW Marriott Panama
JW Marriott Hotel is Best For
Directions to JW Marriott Hotel
JW Marriott Panama offers its guests the possibility to relax in the large pool and deck area which also offers waterfront dining. The hotel includes a full floor of designer shops.
Each room provides a 42-inch flat-screen HDTV with a CD/DVD player at the JW Marriott Panama. Marble floors, granite countertops and a deep soaking tub are also provided.
Dining options consist of seafood at Tejas and local dishes at Barcelona. Cava 15 offers a wine bar and Azul serves American cuisine.
Tocumen International Airport is 9.5 mi from the hotel and Parque Recreativo OMAR is 1 mi away.
This hotel is also rated as the best value in Panama City! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. Staff speaks your language!
Most Popular Facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Wonderful Fitness Center
- Non-smoking rooms
- Barcelona Restaurant (International Menu: Buffet & À La Carte)
- Tejas Restaurant (American, Caribbean, Seafood, Local, International Menu: À la carte)
- Azul Pool Bar and Grill (American, International Menu: À la carte)
- Room service
- Private Parking
- Tea/Coffee Maker in All Rooms
- ATM on site
Business Facilities: Fax/Photocopying - Business center - Meeting/Banquet facilities
Entertainment & Family Services: Babysitting/Child services
Parking: Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply
Cards: JW Marriott Panama accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Check what conditions might apply to each option when making your selection
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome. Free! Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 45 per person per night when using existing beds. One older child or adult is charged USD 45 per person per night in an extra bed.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
T&C The Fine Print
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges
- Please inform JW Marriott Panama of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the hotel directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in
- Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply