My Guide Website?
From Panama City: San Blas Island Hopping Day Tour14 Reviews
Discover the San Blas Islands on this day trip from Panama City. Visit Isla Perro, Arena Blanco, and Isla Diablo to swim in the warm ocean, relax on tranquil beaches, and have a freshly cooked lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk on soft sand beaches and dip your toes into the waters of a paradise
- Explore San Blas Islands with a guide and have the chance to meet locals
- Spend time relaxing on the beach or snorkeling over a sunken shipwreck
- Enjoy a freshly cooked lunch of chicken or fish with salad and plantains
- Take in views of idyllic landscapes full of palm trees and scenic beaches
DescriptionExplore the San Blas Islands on this day trip from Panama City. Experience paradise as you see the tropical palm trees of Isla Perro, snorkel amongst marine life at Arena Blanca, and visit the white-sand beaches of Isla Diablo. Enjoy a freshly made lunch and time to relax along the way. Your island hopping tour starts early in the morning with a pickup from your Panama City hotel. Relax during your drive through the spectacular jungle highlands to the Port of Carti. Stop at a grocery store along the way in case you want to purchase items, such as snacks, water, or fruit. Arrive in Port of Carti, meet your San Blas tour guide, and board your 'lancha' boat. Enjoy the thrilling ride to the first island with waves and some ocean spray possible and take advantage of the space and sun protection to make your journey more comfortable. Reach Isla Perro and be greeted by a tropical palm-fringed island paradise and calm waters with various shades of blue and green. Spend time here swimming and snorkeling amongst colorful fish and around a sunken shipwreck reef located close to the beach. Have time to relax in the shade of a palm tree, explore the island, meet the local Kuna population, or bathe in the crystal clear ocean. At lunchtime, savor a freshly prepared lunch, with a choice of fresh fish, chicken, or a vegetarian option. Depart Isla Perro and head to Arena Blanca. Stand waist-deep in the middle of the ocean on soft sand and admire the many sea stars populating this vast, shallow area. Whether using your snorkel gear or not, have a glimpse of the amazing underwater world only a few feet below the surface. From Arena Blanca, make your way to Isla Diablo, another San Blas island of white sand beaches, and with a local Kuna family living there. Have the chance to use fresh water showers to rinse off before heading back to the port. In the late afternoon, leave this island paradise and head back to the Port of Carti. Your driver will be waiting for you and safely drive you back to Panama City, dropping you off at your lodging in the evening.
IncludesShared roundtrip transportation from Panama City to San Blas Shared boat/lancha transportation Island hopping tour Guide Island entry fees Shared snorkeling gear Lunch 1 beverage (bottle of water, soda, or beer)
- For last-minute bookings, you need to obtain a verbal confirmation from the activity provider. If you have not received a confirmation or an itinerary, the tour is not confirmed and will be scheduled for the following day Please be prepared for a 2.5 hour journey each way with 1 hour on highways and 1.5 hours over curvy roads! Please do not leave bad reviews because of the road. We try to warn you ahead of time :) Transportation is in a shared 4x4 SUV, with 1 seat up front, 3 seats in the middle row, and 2 seats in the back row. Seats are assigned randomly. Those who require additional space in the car must purchase an extra seat The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, bring appropriate medication. You may also get wet The activity's itinerary may vary depending on ocean and weather conditions