My Guide Website?
Panama Canal Tour: Ocean to Ocean in One Day
Overview Cruise the entirety of the Panamá Canal, from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, during this full-day tour in Panama City. Board a small vessel to travel through all three sets of locks that make up the canal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel on a small vessel to see the workings of the locks up close.
- Navigate from ocean to ocean in one day.
- Learn about the natural wonders of the Panama Canal watershed.
- Admire scenic views of the Centennial Bridge, the Chagres River, and the Bridge of the Americas.
DescriptionCruise the entirety of the Panamá Canal, from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, during this full-day tour in Panamá City. Board a small vessel to travel through all three sets of locks that make up the canal. Voyage on Gatun Lake and the Chagres River. Learn about the history and construction of the canal from your guide while you travel. Disembark in Colón and board a shuttle for the return trip to Panamá City. - Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are provided on board. - Travel the entirety of the Panamá Canal on a boat journey - Admire the engineering of the canal as you pass through all three sets of locks - View scenic Gatun Lake and the Chagres River
IncludesCruise Coffee Continental breakfast Buffet lunch Afternoon snacks Unlimited water and soft drinks Bilingual narrator onboard guide
- The exact departure time of your tour will be confirmed the day before This tour/activity has a maximum capacity of 180 travelers