My Guide Website?
Panama City: Soberania National Park Hiking Tour
Explore Soberania National Park and Camino de Cruces on this private guided hiking tour with hotel pickup from Panama City. See birds and mammals native to the area, including sloths and monkeys.
- Immerse yourself in lush flora and fauna as you hike through the rainforest
- Get the chance to see up to 105 species of mammals including sloths and monkeys
- Witness as the tropical forest begins to awaken in the early morning hours
- Spot black hawk eagles, black-cheeked woodpeckers, and antshrike birds
- Learn interesting facts about the park and its inhabitants from your guide
DescriptionSpend 6 hours discovering the rainforest on this guided tour from Panama City. Begin at the Pipeline Trail in Gamboa Park and travel deep into Soberania National Park. See diverse wildlife as you learn fascinating facts from your local guide. Get picked up from your hotel bright and early and head to the beginning of your journey at the Pipeline Trail in Gamboa park. Continue in your comfortable transport vehicle, until you are deep into the Soberania National Park Jungle. On foot, follow your guide as they take you through the rainforest to observe the diverse flora and fauna. The jungle is home to 105 species of mammals, including 2 and 3-toed sloths, and 4 species of monkeys. Bring out the birdwatcher in you as the park is home to 525 species of birds, including the black hawk eagle, the black-cheeked woodpecker, and the antshrike. After a day full of wildlife and nature, be dropped back off at your hotel in Panama City.
IncludesEntrance to the national park Bottled water Guide Driver Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hiking on the Pipeline Road trail is rated as moderate and makes for an ideal nature-filled day trip for the whole family