Best Things to do in Veraguas
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Panama team
Panama City, the capital of Panama, is a modern city, framed by the Pacific Ocean and the masterpiece design creation - Panama Canal.
Casco Viejo, its historic center with cobblestones, is famous for its colonial-era sites, such as the Neoclassical Presidential Palace and the bougainvillea-filled squares with cafes and bars.
From the Miraflores Locks, you can see the ships that cross the canal, an essential commercial route that connects the Atlantic and the Pacific. Whether it's tranquility or thrills you seek, Panama offers a vast range of activities to fill up your holiday itinerary. Enjoy a fascinating adventure, enjoy our beaches or a day of luxury. For a different perspective explore the beautiful countryside on horseback, zipline over treetops, try an off-the-beaten-track island tour, and visit a botanical garden.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- From Panama City: Gamboa Rainforest Guided Tour with Lunch
- Panama City: Embera Indigenous Tribe & River Tour with Lunch
- Panama City: Legends and Hidden Gems of Casco Viejo Tour