Viajes San Blas Panama - Live if full of adventure
Each island is administered by a family or a group for which there is an entrance fee which oscillates between $2.00 - $5.00.
Are you a business owner in Panama?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Panama.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Viajes San Blas Panama
The Guna Yala islands measure a little more than 1 hectare with the natural foliage of coconut trees which contribute to its very tropical appearance. The cabins are made of white reed, rattan and thatched roofs which give a distinctive air of the Guna lifestyle.
Each island is administered by a family or a group for which there is an entrance fee which oscilates between $2.00 - $5.00.
Viajes San Blas, Panama
Some islands are dedicated exclusively to the rental of cabins or camping in tents. Others only accept visitors who wish to camp on a “survival” plan and snorkel dive.
- Cellular signal: Each island is administered by a family or group and there is an entrance charge oscillates from $2.00 - $5.00 per person.
The cabin package includes bed sheets. If you opt for camping, you should bring your own tent. Viajes San Blas also include all meals. If you should have a special diet, you should communicate this to them when making reservations in order to better attend to your needs.
Viajes San Blas menu options vary in accordance with the seasons and prohibitions. Drinks not included. Viajes San Blas company is characterized by always providing an exclusive and personalized service, under the highest quality standards.
Viajes San Blas are dedicated to organizing, corporate and private events, excursions to different parts of the regional geography, coordination for yachts and cruise ships to anchor and county permits and any activity you want in the enchanting islands of the Indian region of GunaYala, also known by the San Blas name.
Viajes San Blas, Panama
Viajes San Blas want to bring the beauty of local culture, ancestral traditions, paradise islands with white sand and crystalline waters, with the widest variety of coral reefs and marine biodiversity Panama ... an unforgettable experience!
Viajes San Blas staff:
- Moises Gonzalez Diaz - Owner and Manager Guide - With vast experience in organizations of events and activities in Panama City and the islands, will be available to serve them and answer your questions.
- Agapito Centeno - Land Transportation Coordinator - With over 10 years experience, driving along the road that leads to the Gulf of san blas, listed as one of the best drivers in the area.
The Dutch Cays
The trip to one of the most surprising archipelagos of the world takes approximately two hours in an outboard motor launch boat, and the tour of the cays lasts about 50 minutes. The place is perfect to explore, swim, snorkel dive .
With its 200 miles of coral reefs, it offers an undescribable world of marine biodiversity. The marine fauna includes dolphins, starfishes, sea urchins, squids, mollusks, barracudas, mackerels, basses, snappers, stingrays, octupuses, lobsters, turtles and multicolor fishes which impresses visitors, leaving a unique and unforgettable recollection.
Viajes San Blas, Panama
The Lime Cays
The majority of its islands are virgin. The cays are ideal to get to know, explore and practice snorkel diving thanks to the large variety of coral reefs. The islands of tropical landscapes impress visitors. Following, they enumerate some of the islands which conform the Lime Cays:
- Isla Fragata (Banedup)
- Isla del Diablo (Niadub)
- Isla Hierva (Gagandub)
- Isla Pelícano (Gorguidub)
- Isla Perro (Achudub)
- Isla Wichudub
- Beach bonfires
- Beach games, such as volleyball and football
- Photographing land and sea landscapes
- Artesanal fishing
- Canoe rides
- Purchasing Guna handicrafts
- Visiting museum located in Carti Sugdub
- Visiting and exploring sunken ship at Isla Perro
- Knowing a community and experimenting its life style
- Experiencing live dances, rituals and traditions
- Tasting the local gastronomy, such as the traditional “dule masi”
OTHER SERVICES In the Guna Yala Region
- Land transportation to the Guna Yala Region
- Boat rentals for trips to the Gulf of Carti
- Trips to different islands
- Special events on private islands
In the City of Panama
- Logistic service and reservations in hotels, inns and residences
- Viajes San Blas offer lodging in strategic places to suit your budget
- Transportation to and from the Tocumen International Airport
Islands in San Blas, Panama
You may also like
GeoecoturSan Francisco, Panama City,
The best places in Panama for Ecological Geographical Tourism Geoecotur, was born as a dream in 2015 with the premise of providing an excellent service anywhere in the
UNLIMITED ADVENTURES It offers varied tours services on the island of Coiba, safely and with qualified people. The best tourist service experience, and customer service
Pearl Island PaddleIsla Contadora, Pearl Islands - Panama,
Pearl Island Paddle is owned and operated by Michelle Kane. Michelle started in the paddle sports industry in 1996 in Key West, Florida. She is a Licensed and Insured Pad
Panama Dive CenterVeraguas, Santa Catalina
We run trips from Santa Catalina daily. The boat usually leaves between 8 and 8.30 in the morning and comes back at about 4.30. The ride to the dive sites takes about one
Inside Panama ToursLos Pueblos, Panama, Panama
Inside Panama Tours offers you great variety of day tours, short adventures and packages for you to enjoy your stay in Panama...................
Forca Club PanamaIsla Contadora, Pearl Islands - Panama,
They are a fairly small and flexible sailing school that designs activities for all ages, necessities and dreams. They work flexibly with clients to fulfill their ne
Allegro ToursObarrio, Panama City,
In June 1998 Allegro Tours "Your Travel Agency with Solutions" was born, and with this service philosophy, its founding partners, Ivanka Dimitrova and Guadalupe Arguelles
Taboga Tour CenterTaboga Island, Panama,
Their office is located on the main road approx 200 ft from the beach (Playa Restinga). Take a right as you come off the boat dock, head towards playa restinga and you wi
Destino NaturalezaEl Cangrejo, Panama City, Panama
Destino Naturaleza is creates a blend of possibilities for clients to enjoy, share and learn about nature. They are specialist in eco-tours aiming to create environmental
Nativa ToursEl Cangrejo, Panama City, Panama
Nativa tours have a multilingual professional team that can offer day tours, vacation packages, customized tours and honeymoon packages....