My Guide Website?
From Panama City: Gamboa Rainforest Guided Tour with Lunch16 Reviews
Take a 5-hour tour to learn about the rainforest. Ride an aerial tram, get up close with nature & enjoy a boat trip through the Panama Canal Lake.
- Get a unique view of the rainforest from an aerial tram ride with your naturalist guide
- Navigate the Gatun Lake on a boat to observe the flora and fauna of Panama
- Visit a butterfly farm, an orchids center, a frog pond & a sloth sanctuary
- Gain an insight into the fascinating ecology and history of the region
DescriptionExplore the Panamanian rain forest while gliding smoothly through treetops on an aerial tram. Learn the jungle's most interesting facts from a naturalist guide. Watch colorful birds flying around you. Take a boat ride through the Panama Canal, observing marine life. End your tour with a delicious lunch. Board a tram bound for a 280-feet peak surrounded by leafy jungle. While going up to the observation tower, enjoy fabulous views of the Chagres River, the Embera indigenous community, and much of the Soberania National Park. Gamboa is home to many natural labs including a butterfly farm, an orchids center, and a frog pond. See around 20 species of butterflies native to Panama at the Butterfly House. Get up close to the sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary. This sanctuary hosts a rehabilitation and training program for injured, sick, and orphaned sloths. Enjoy a scenic boat tour along the Panama Canal's waterways. Observe the fascinating tropical wildlife of Gatun Lake and the surrounding forest. Get a chance to spot crocodiles, caimans, sloths, monkeys, and a host of birds with the help of your guide.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Entrance to Gamboa Reserve Lunch 1 soft drink with lunch Taxes Disposable mask
- Visitors might get wet during the activity, especially in the rainy season Raincoats will be provided if needed It is recommended to carry a change of clothes