My Guide Website?
Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure44 Reviews
Explore San Blas on a 4-day island hopping adventure from Panama City with 3 nights of accommodation included. Visit more than 6 islands, snorkel in crystal-clear waters, and see how the locals live.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend each day in a different spot on a 4-day trip of San Blas Islands
- Snorkel around Perro Chico in search of colorful fish and a sunken boat
- Kayak in the pristine ocean waters around the islands of Panama
- Visit a Guna community and learn about their indigenous culture
- Enjoy meals, accommodation, and recreational gear on all days
DescriptionDiscover what local life is like in San Blas on this 4-days island hopping tour. Get to know the beautiful islands of this Central American paradise, and enjoy the white sand beaches and turquoise ocean. You may choose the standard transportation option which allows for a maximum of 6 passengers per vehicle, or choose the upgraded transport option to travel in a little more comfort with a maximum of 4 passengers per vehicle. Day 1 Pickup from selected hotels in Panama City begins at 5:20 AM. After pickup, you will stop by a supermarket in case you want to buy snacks or drinks. Then, head to the San Blas hills. The journey takes about 2.5 hours and is followed by a 30-minute boat ride to the 1st island where you will sleep and have lunch and dinner. Pay a visit to a natural swimming pool and explore the pool on a paddle board. Visit the island in front of Ucusubi to go snorkeling and sample some fresh local lobster for dinner during lobster season. Day 2 After breakfast, visit a local Guna community and learn about this tribe's culture and rich history. Come back to Ina Island for lunch and then take your boat to the 2nD Island Aguja. Relax and discover this island at your own pace. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 3 After breakfast, take a boat to Perro Chico island where you will sleep. You will first visit Perro Grande Island where you can kayak all around and visit another natural swimming pool. Once in Perro Chico, take your snorkel gear and visit the sunken boat which is just in front of the island and full of tiny colored fishes. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 4 After breakfast, take a boat back to Panama City. Breakfast is included.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Panama City Boat rides between all islands Tour guide (during the daily tours) 3 nights of accommodation in a private cabin or room with a shared bathroom 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners Activities per description Recreational equipment including snorkel masks, kayaks, and paddle boards when needed
- On the islands you'll experience how locals live. There is no electric lighting, hot water, or mirrors, and water is limited. All accommodation, food, and transport are provided by local people and help to support the local economy
- You will be guided and hosted by locals who don't speak English, but the local partner will help to translate or coordinate anything you need
- Meals may include fish, chicken or seafood. Food options are the same for everyone and alternate choices are usually not available. As a result special diets cannot be accommodated
- All accommodation is based on double occupancy with access to a shared bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, you will share a cabaña or room with another solo traveler or be provided with equipment for camping The traditional dance happens only on Saturdays and Sundays In case of bad weather, the hike on day 2 may be cancelled and another island will be visited