My Guide Website?
Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure2 Reviews
Explore San Blas on a 4-days island hopping adventure. Relax, make new friends, and enjoy activities like traditional dancing, hiking in San Blas jungle, a Money Heist tour in Pelicano island, snorkeling, kayaking, a lobster dinner and more.
- Enjoy a traditional dance with the locals in the largest Guna Community
- Visit Pelicano Island, made famous by the Netflix series Money Heist
- Snorkel around Perro Chico and see a variety of colorful fish and a sunken boat
- Kayaking in the pristine ocean waters around the islands
- Hike in the San Blas jungle and observe wild animals
DescriptionDiscover what local life is like in San Blas on this 4-days island hopping tour. Get to know the beautiful islands of this Central American paradise, and enjoy the white sand beaches and turquoise ocean. You may choose the standard transportation option which allows for a maximum of 6 passengers per vehicle, or choose the upgraded transport option to travel in a little more comfort with a maximum of 4 passengers per vehicle. Day 1 Pickup from selected hotels in Panama City begins at 5:20 AM. After pickup, you will stop by a supermarket in case you want to buy snacks or drinks. Then, head to the San Blas hills. The journey takes about 2.5 hours and is followed by a 30-minutes boat ride to Perro Chico island. Day 1 activities include a snorkel tour to the sunken boat, a tour to natural swimming pool, and a volleyball game with the locals. Lunch and dinner are included. Day 2 After breakfast, take a boat to Aguja Island where you'll visit the largest Guna community in the San Blas Islands. If your tour arrives on a Saturday or Sunday, you'll be welcomed with a traditional Guna Dance, which is a very important event in the local community. Day 2 activities include a self-guided kayak tour, volleyball or soccer games, learning about the molas (typical clothes and artwork), and a bonfire in the night. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 3 After breakfast, take a boat to Franklin Island, known for its beautiful beach area. Enjoy a hiking tour in the San Blas jungle, where you will be able to spot monkeys, sloths, many birds, and iguanas. You'll also visit Pelicano Island where the popular Netflix series Money Heist (aka La Casa de Papel) was filmed. This is the island that Tokio and Rio escaped to. Other day 3 activities include racquetball or volleyball on the beach, and a lobster farewell dinner. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 4 After breakfast, take a boat back to Panama City. Breakfast is included.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Panama City Boat rides between all islands English-speaking tour guide 1 Night in a private cabin or room with shared bathroom on Perro Chico Island 1 Night in a private room with shared bathroom on Aguja Island 1 Night in a private cabaña with shared bathroom in Franklin Island 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners Activities per description Recreational equipment including snorkel masks, kayaks, paddle boards when needed
Drinks during meals and at other times (available for purchase) Entry fee and port fees of 22 USD per person Island entry tax of 2-3 USD per person
- On the islands you'll experience how locals live. There is no electric lighting, hot water, or mirrors, and water is limited. All accommodation, food, and transport are provided by local people and help to support the local economy.
- You will be guided and hosted by locals who don't speak English, but the local partner will help to translate or coordinate anything you need.
- Motion sickness medicine is recommended.
- Meals may include fish, chicken or seafood. Food options are the same for everyone and alternate choices are usually not available. As a result special diets cannot be accommodated.
- Mosquitos are very common on some islands, so bringing strong mosquito repellent is highly recommended.
- All accommodation is based on double occupancy with access to a shared bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, you will share a cabaña or room with another solo traveller or be provided with equipment for camping.
- The traditional dance happens only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now