My Guide Website?
Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure15 Reviews
Explore San Blas on a 4-days island hopping adventure. Visit more than 6 islands, go hiking in San Blas jungle, enjoy a Money Heist tour in Pelicano island, and snorkel in crystal-clear waters.
- Visit Pelicano Island, made famous by the Netflix series Money Heist
- Snorkel around Perro Chico and see a variety of colorful fish and a sunken boat
- Kayaking in the pristine ocean waters around the islands
- Hike in the San Blas jungle and observe wild animals
- Visit a Guna community and learn about the Guna's people culture
DescriptionDiscover what local life is like in San Blas on this 4-days island hopping tour. Get to know the beautiful islands of this Central American paradise, and enjoy the white sand beaches and turquoise ocean. You may choose the standard transportation option which allows for a maximum of 6 passengers per vehicle, or choose the upgraded transport option to travel in a little more comfort with a maximum of 4 passengers per vehicle. Day 1 Pickup from selected hotels in Panama City begins at 5:20 AM. After pickup, you will stop by a supermarket in case you want to buy snacks or drinks. Then, head to the San Blas hills. The journey takes about 2.5 hours and is followed by a 30-minute boat ride to Ina island where you will sleep and have lunch and dinner. Pay a visit to a natural swimming pool and explore the pool on a paddle board. Visit the island in front of Ucusubi to go snorkeling and sample some fresh local lobster for dinner during lobster season. Day 2 After breakfast, visit a local Guna community and learn about this tribe's culture and rich history. Next, take a hiking tour in the San Blas jungle up to a waterfall. As you hike, pass a local cemetery, and spot monkeys, sloths, many birds, and iguanas. Come back to Ina Island for lunch and then take your boat to the 2nD Island Aguja. Relax and discover this island at your own pace. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 3 After breakfast, take a boat to Perro Chico island where you will sleep. You will first visit Perro Grande Island where you can kayak all around and visit another natural swimming pool. Once in Perro Chico, take your snorkel gear and visit the sunken boat which is just in front of the island and full of tiny colored fishes. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 4 After breakfast, take a boat back to Panama City. Breakfast is included.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Panama City Boat rides between all islands Tour guide (during the daily tours) 1 night in a private cabin or room with a shared bathroom on Perro Chico Island 1 night in a private room with a shared bathroom on Aguja Island 1 night in a private cabaña with a shared bathroom in Ina Island (solo travelers get a shared cabana) 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners Activities per description Recreational equipment including snorkel masks, kayaks, and paddle boards when needed
- On the islands you'll experience how locals live. There is no electric lighting, hot water, or mirrors, and water is limited. All accommodation, food, and transport are provided by local people and help to support the local economy
- You will be guided and hosted by locals who don't speak English, but the local partner will help to translate or coordinate anything you need
- Meals may include fish, chicken or seafood. Food options are the same for everyone and alternate choices are usually not available. As a result special diets cannot be accommodated
- All accommodation is based on double occupancy with access to a shared bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, you will share a cabaña or room with another solo traveler or be provided with equipment for camping The traditional dance happens only on Saturdays and Sundays In case of bad weather, the hike on day 2 may be cancelled and another island will be visited