Biomuseo celebrates the month of the Homeland in the best way with “We are all Panamanians”. They will be doing educational and fun activities, ideal for the whole family, they are free and start on Sunday, November 11. You are invited to spend a different day and in good company.
Activities and schedules:
– Have fun in the Biomuseo from 7:00 am, with yoga, dance and aerobox in the Plaza de la Gente.
– Biodomingo from 9:00 am. Free visit to the Biodiversity park for nationals and residents.
– To recycle! from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You will be receiving magazines, bond paper, aluminum cans, Tetra Pak containers, newspapers and plastic bottles.
– APP 500 years at 9:00 a.m. Interactive talk with César Kiamco.
– Tetra Pak Workshops from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Various fun activities
– Recycling workshop from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Reducing waste is everyone’s responsibility, by FAS Panama.
– Folkloric Presentation at 10:00 am. By Folklore Dance Studio.
My Guide website?