My Guide Website?
From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a unique 2-night adventure on the San Blas islands. Visit Money Heist filming locations, meet the local Guna community, and stay in a private beach cabin on Ina Island.
- Visit the island where Tokyo and Rio lived in Money Heist
- Swim in a natural swimming pool
- Hike through the jungle to reach a stunning waterfall
- Immerse yourself in the culture of the Guna Community
DescriptionEnjoy a unique 2-night adventure in the San Blas Islands. After getting picked up from your hotel in Panama, begin your adventure with a boat ride to the islands. Stay in a private cabin on Ina Island, visit Pelican Island (where scenes from the 3rd series of Netflix series Money Heist were filmed), swim in a crystal-clear natural pool and visit Demar Achudup island. On the 2nd day, visit a Guna Community, and experience daily life at a school and health center. Afterward, continue to the Guna jungle, crossing the Sidra or Masargandi River. Make a stop along the way at the Rio Sidra Community Cemetery and learn more about its history from your guide. Along the way, admire colorful butterflies, various bird species and with a bit of luck, maybe even some toucans. After a 40-minute hike, reach the beautiful Saiba Waterfall where you can dive and soak in the waters of this crystal-clear natural wonder. On your final day, sit down to breakfast before departing from paradise and heading back to Panama.
IncludesAll tours 3 meals per day 2 nights accommodation in a private cabin Hotel pickup and drop-off Jungle hike
Drinks (available to purchase) Entrance fees (22 USD per person) Excess luggage charges Island fees (3 USD per person)
- Cabins accommodate a minimum of 2 people each
- Cabins are basic but comfortable, with sand floors and lighting
- Restrooms are separate to the accommodation area and are shared between all guests
- There are no charging outlets in the cabins however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now