My Guide Website?
From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy a unique 2-night adventure on the San Blas islands. Visit Money Heist filming locations, meet the local Guna community, and stay in a private beach cabin on Pelicano Island.
- Visit the island where Tokyo and Rio lived in Money Heist
- Swim in a natural swimming pool
- Hike through the jungle to reach a stunning waterfall
- Immerse yourself in the culture of the Guna Community
DescriptionEnjoy a unique adventure in the San Blas Islands. Swim in crystal-clear natural pools, admire the blue ocean, and visit islands including Ucusidup, Pelican, Aguja, Perro grande, and Perro Chico on this multi-day trip. After getting picked up from your hotel in Panama, begin your adventure with a boat ride to the islands. Stay in a private cabin on Pelican Island (where scenes from the 3rd series of the Netflix series Money Heist were filmed). Paddle boards are available for your use. Take a paddle board and head out to a tiny island called Ucusubi which has one of the best spots for snorkeling in San Blas. On the 2nd day after breakfast, visit a Guna Community, and experience daily life at a school and health center. Afterward, continue to the Guna jungle, crossing the Sidra or Masargandi River. Make a stop along the way at the Rio Sidra Community Cemetery and learn more about its history from your guide. Along the way, admire colorful butterflies, various bird species, and with a bit of luck, maybe even some toucans. After a 40-minute hike, reach the beautiful Saiba Waterfall where you can dive and soak in the waters of this crystal-clear natural wonder. Then take your boat to the 2nd Island, Aguja. Explore the scenic sandy beaches and sleep in a private 2-person hut. On your final day, after breakfast, your guide Naidi will pick you up early in the morning. Take a tour to snorkel in the sunken boat at Perro Chico island, and explore Perro grande island with kayaks and paddle boards. After lunch, say goodbye to the islands and arrive at your hotel around 6 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All tours 3 meals per day 2 nights' accommodation in a private room or cabin Jungle hike
- Cabins accommodate a minimum of 2 people each. Solo travelers will share a cabin, therefore it will no longer be private
- Cabins are basic but comfortable, with sand floors and lighting
- Solo travelers will receive a shared cabana
- Restrooms are separate from the accommodation area and are shared between all guests
- There are no charging outlets in the cabins however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening