My Guide Website?
From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour29 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-day 2-night tour of the San Blas islands from Panama City. Visit various islands, swim in natural pools, meet the local Guna community, and stay in a private beach cabin on Pelicano Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore different islands of the San Blas archipelago in Panama
- Visit Ucusidup, Aroma, Aguja, Perro grande, and Perro Chico
- Paddle and kayak in the pristine ocean waters around the islands
- Immerse yourself in the culture of the indigenous Guna people
- Enjoy meals, private accommodation, and transfers on all 3 days
DescriptionEnjoy a unique adventure in the San Blas Islands. Swim in crystal-clear natural pools, admire the blue ocean, and visit islands including Ucusidup, Aroma, Aguja, Perro grande, and Perro Chico on this multi-day trip. After getting picked up from your hotel in Panama, begin your adventure with a boat ride to the islands. Stay in a private cabin. Paddle boards are available for your use. Take a paddle board and head out to a tiny island called Ucusubi which has one of the best spots for snorkeling in San Blas. On the 2nd day after breakfast, visit a Guna Community, and experience daily life at a school and health center. Then take your boat to the 2nd Island, Aguja. Explore the scenic sandy beaches and sleep in a private 2-person hut. On your final day, after breakfast, your guide Naidi will pick you up early in the morning. Take a tour to snorkel in the sunken boat at Perro Chico island, and explore Perro grande island with kayaks and paddle boards. After lunch, say goodbye to the islands and arrive at your hotel around 6 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All tours 3 meals per day 2 nights' accommodation in a private room or cabin Visit to a local community
- Cabins accommodate a minimum of 2 people each. Solo travelers will share a cabin, therefore it will no longer be private
- Cabins are basic but comfortable, with sand floors and lighting
- Solo travelers will receive a shared cabana
- Restrooms are separate from the accommodation area and are shared between all guests
- There are no charging outlets in the cabins however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening