My Guide Website?
3 Days: Over-Water Cabin in San Blas+Meals+Tour5 Reviews
Spend 3 days in San Blas Paradise in an Over-Water Cabin. Enjoy white sand beaches, balmy seas and a complimentary Island Hopping boat tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure
- Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
- Stay in an Over-Water Cabin
- Go Island Hopping with a complimentary Boat Tour (on departure day)
- Lounge lazily in an ocean swing, in or in a beach chair as you soak in paradise!
- Benefit from our friendly Tao Travel 365 Customer Service
DescriptionIsla Yansailadup features beautiful Over-Water Cabins. Please note, we only have 3 available cabins and very limited availabilities. In case we do not have availability,m we will communicate with you to offer a different option. Isla Yansailadup - features newer Private Over-Water Cabins with shared bathrooms only. Our Tao Travel 365 team loves Isla Yansailadup with its central location, close to Isla Perro and the Natural Pool and its beautiful, clean beaches. Please note that accommodations and services in San Blas are very basic and resemble camping-like conditions. Please thoroughly read our 'Information for Customers' section. Breakfasts consist of fresh fruit and 'Ojaldre', a tasty fried bread, similar to a doughnut. Lunch and Dinner meals consist of a choice of fresh fish or chicken with plantains and salad. Vegetarian options are available. Itinerary: If choosing our optional roundtrip transportation service (available add-on during checkout), a friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:00am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying the 2.5 to 3 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit. When arriving at the port a “lancha” boat will be waiting for you, ready to take you to your island. The 30-minute boat ride to the Island may be a little bumpy. Depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray. Arriving at your island, you will be greeted by the calm, turquoise seas, surrounding the island. After settling into your private Over-Water Cabin, start enjoying the beaches or getting to know the local Kuna family. Lunch is served at around 12:30pm and usually consists of the fresh catch of the day (we do offer vegetarian or non-seafood options). On Day 2, spend a relaxed day on the island. On Day 3 (departure day), check-out from your cabin is at 8:00am. You will have the morning to enjoy the Island. After lunch, you will join an island boat tour to the Lemon Cays with a driver/guide available for any questions. Visit Isla Perro and the famous Natural Pool At around 3:00pm the tour concludes and will return to the port. Your driver will be waiting for you to return to Panama City, arriving at your lodging by 7:00pm. This is a unique adventure and we encourage you not to miss the opportunity to make amazing memories that will surely last a lifetime!
IncludesPrivate Over-Water Cabin (on either Wailidup or Yansailadup Island, depending on availabilities) Shared or Private Bathroom (depending on cabin assigned) Roundtrip Boat Transport from Port to Island Island Taxes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Island Boat Tour Snorkel Gear (Mask & Snorkel only) during Boat Tour
- No Lobster meals between March 1 - May 31 (please do not choose the add-on during those dates) THE PICK UP IS ONLY INCLUDED IF SELECTING THE ADD-ON DURING CHECK OUT. If you selected it: please be prepared for a 2.5 hour journey each way (1 hour on highways & 1.5 hours on curvy roads!) Please do not leave bad reviews because of the road. We try to warn you ahead of time :) All reservations are confirmed by GetYourGuide. However, due to logistics in San Blas we have to manually confirm availability with the islands. Your booking is only 100% confirmed once we send you a confirmation from our Tao Travel 365 email address. This is not a luxury activity. Services & Accommodations are very basic (think camping). All services are managed by the indigenous Kuna. Electricity only available between 6pm and 6am.