My Guide Website?
Explore The San Blas Islands In Panama - Day Trip w/ Lunch13 Reviews
Embark on a day trip from Panama City and explore 4 stunning locations in the San Blas Islands! You'll get to visit some of the most breathtaking sites in all of Panama, and enjoy a delicious lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax And Explore 4 Stunning Locations On The Same Day Trip
- Discover The Hidden Gems Of Panama With Our Thrilling Day Trip
- Take In Breathtaking Views Of Untouched Islands And Turquoise Waters
- Create Lasting Memories Snorkeling Around A Sunken Ship And Observe Starfishes
- Enjoy A Delicious Lunch Prepared By Gunas Included In Your Trip Package
DescriptionREAD FULL TRIP DESCRIPTION: During our Trip you will visit 4 Locations / Islands (subject to availability) Ready to experience a tropical paradise? Come explore the stunning San Blas Islands off the coast of Panama with us! On our day trips from Panama City, you'll get to visit the breathtaking San Blas Islands & enjoy lunch. Enjoy snorkeling around an old sunken shipwreck, taking a dip in a crystal-clear natural pool far out in ocean & playing volleyball beside perfect beach scenery - all under the caring guidance of our professional Kuna family who speak Spanish, a little English and some European languages. Don't wait any longer: Book Now! Sea San Blas is the most popular sightseeing tour agency in Panama with trips to the San Blas Islands. Our day trips to San Blas Island are a very popular choice for travelers & tourists looking to experience this paradise for the very first time. Our family is fully licensed & insured for your protection & safety. Your satisfaction is our highest priority at all times. Guna Yala Territory Entrance Fee - $22 For Foreigners & $7 Panama Residents
IncludesRound Trip Transportation From Panama City To San Blas From Your Location Motor Boat Transportation Lunch (Fresh Seafood or Chicken), Rice, Fruits, Salads Are also available. 1 Drink With Lunch Meal - Water, Soft drinks, Juice, or Beer Snorkeling Mask & Fins Paddle Board With Paddle Kid Size Life Vest Available - Mandatory Adult Size Life Vest Available - Mandatory
- Guna Yala Territory Entrance Fee - $22 For Foreigners & $7 Panama Residents All visitors must pass through border security - must have original passport (no photo copies). This tour will take place rain or shine (only canceled if ocean conditions are unsafe). The San Blas Islands are located in Guna Yala which is a Indigenous Zone in Panama. The local people call Guna (Kuna) work in tourism like our family. Please be respectful and understand that the all facilities are rustic.