My Guide Website?
Overnight in San Blas - Private Room + Meals + Boat Tour4 Reviews
Spend 2 days in San Blas Paradise - Featuring gorgeous white sand beaches, balmy seas, ocean swings and SUP rentals, this island is in our opinion THE BEST island choice for travelers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience San Blas on a paradise island, centrally located in the Lemon Cays
- Go Island Hopping with a complimentary Boat Tour (on departure day)
- Rent a SUP board and explore several close-by islands
- Lounge lazily in an ocean swing or in a beach chair as you soak in paradise!
- Enjoy our friendly Tao Travel 365 Customer Service
DescriptionIn the heart of the Lemon Keys, Isla Yansailadup is surrounded by little islands and attractions, such as the Natural Pool right in front of its shores, Isla Perro with its sunken shipwreck and Isla Chichime. Experience San Blas on one of the most beautiful islands. While all islands in San Blas are managed by different Kuna families, this particular island has received the best feedback from our guests, due to its friendly family, good food, clean beaches and its central location - Please note that accommodations and services in San Blas are very basic and resemble camping conditions. Please thoroughly read our San Blas disclaimer. Guests stay in private bedrooms inside of a larger main building (please note: ceiling is open to other rooms for ventilation). Bathrooms and showers are shared and a short walk away from your door. Breakfasts consist of fresh fruit and 'Ojaldre', a tasty fried bread, similar to a doughnut without sugar. Lunch and Dinner meals consist of a choice of fresh fish or chicken with plantains and salad. Vegetarian options are available. Itinerary: If choosing our optional roundtrip transportation service (available during checkout), a friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:00am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying the 2.5 to 3 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit. When arriving at the port a “lancha” boat will be waiting for you, ready to take you to your island. The 30-minute boat ride to the island may be a little bumpy. Depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray. As you arrive at the island you will be greeted by the calm, turquoise seas, surrounding the island. After settling into your private room, start enjoying the beaches or getting to know the local Kuna family. Lunch is served at around 12:30pm and usually consists of the fresh catch of the day (we do offer vegetarian or non-seafood options). On Day 2 (departure day), check-out from your room is at 8:00am. You will have the morning to enjoy on your Island. After lunch, you will join an island boat tour to the Lemon Cays. Visit Isla Perro and the famous Natural Pool, standing waist-deep on a sunken island in the middle of the ocean. At around 3:00pm the tour concludes and will return to the port. Your driver will be waiting for you to return to Panama City, arriving at your lodging by 7:00pm. This is a unique adventure and we encourage you not to miss the opportunity to make amazing memories that will surely last a lifetime!
IncludesPrivate Room, shared bathroom Roundtrip Boat Transport from Port to Island Island Taxes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Island Boat Tour Shared snorkel Gear (Mask & Snorkel only) during Boat Tour
- If choosing the option of roundtrip transportation, please be prepared for a 2.5 hour journey each way with 1 hour on highways and 1.5 hours over curvy roads! Please do not leave bad reviews because of the road. We try to warn you ahead of time :) The 20-30 minute boat ride to the island can get quite bumpy and wet, depending on weather and ocean conditions. This is not a luxury activity. Services & Accommodations are very basic (think camping). All services are managed by the indigenous Kuna. The private room is located in the main building. There are 6 private rooms. Each room is separated by wooden walls, with the upper part of the wall open to the other rooms for ventilation purposes. There is no complete privacy and other guests may be overheard at night. Bathrooms are shared - 2 showers and 2 toilets Fresh water for showering is harvested from the island well and has a significant salt content. Please consider this fact before booking. No credit cards accepted - only cash