My Guide Website?
Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch13 Reviews
Climb aboard the Pacific Queen and set sail southbound along the Panama Canal on a 6-hour cruise. Enjoy a delicious lunch as you admire views of the Centennial Bridge and pass through the Culebra Cut.
- Travel on a small vessel to see the workings of the locks up close.
- Navigate through the Pedro Miguel and Miraflores locks
- Learn about the natural wonders of the Panama Canal watershed.
- Admire scenic views of the Centennial Bridge, the Chagres River, and the Bridge of the Americas.
DescriptionTravel southbound through the Panama Canal during this 6-hour tour from Panama City. With your local guide, board a bus for a 45-minute journey to Gamboa, home of the Panama Canal Dredging Division. Meet your vessel, the Pacific Queen, for a trip through the Gailard cut, the Pedro Miguel Locks, and the Miraflores Locks. Admire scenic views of the Centennial Bridge, the Chagres River, and the Bridge of the Americas. Eat a complimentary lunch on board during your journey. Disembark at the Flamenco Marina in Panama City. - Journey southbound through the Panama Canal - Travel on a small vessel to see the workings of the locks up close - Navigate through the Pedro Miguel and Miraflores locks - Box Lunch is provided onboard the boat.
IncludesComplimentary coffee Box lunch Unlimited water and sodas Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) Hotel pickup and drop-off (from selected hotels, please review hotel list)
- Exact tour time will be confirmed the day before the tour