My Guide Website?
Panama: All-Inclusive Taboga Island Catamaran Cruise89 Reviews
This is the perfect way to have an extraordinary day by going to the closest island to the city. Relax and discover the art of sailing on board the biggest and newest Catamaran in Panama City.
- Take an easy island getaway to Taboga Island near Panama City
- Enjoy an open bar, snacks, and lunch
- Visit the back side of Taboga Island and explore a virgin bay
- Visit the beach and town of Taboga Island
- Spend your day swimming, sunbathing, and dancing on board
DescriptionMeet at Fuerte Amador to begin your all-inclusive day tour on a catamaran. Take a 45-minute cruise to the Island of Taboga and enjoy breathtaking views of the Panama City skyline, Cinta Costera, and ships waiting to cross the Panama Canal while having light snacks. After reaching Taboga, sail to the backside of the island to a secret spot where an amazing bay with beautiful natural views is waiting for you. Have the opportunity to jump off the boat and have your first swim. There is also stair access from the boat to the water in case you don't feel like diving right in. After some water fun, climb back into the boat to enjoy a cold beer and lie in the boat's nets or dance with the crew while you sail towards the town side of the island. Dock so you can head to the beach and visit the small village of Taboga. Spend time on the beach relaxing or getting a game of volleyball in. After your beach and town visit, hop back aboard for a delicious lunch that includes chicken with veggies, parsley rice, vegetable salad, potato salad, and oleo pasta. If the wind conditions are right, open the sails and continue the party as you cruise along the open water.
Includes6-hour catamaran cruise Open bar of rum, vodka, local beers, and soft drinks Light snack and Lunch Swimming at the back side of the island and visit to the beach and town Music and Entertainment
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- The boat is equipped with a roofed area, toilets, seats, and tables
- Please bring towels
- Please wear easily removable shoes, since you must remove them before boarding
- No coolers are allowed
- Chairs and umbrellas are available for rent at the beach
- If you suffer from motion sickness, please take the relevant medication one hour before departure