My Guide Website?
Panama Canal Cruise – Partial Transit with Lunch4 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the Panama Canal on a Partial Transit tour – witness the engineering marvel, navigate locks, and traverse historic waterways. A voyage like no other awaits!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure
- Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
- Locks Marvel: Sail through iconic locks, marvel at engineering brilliance.
- Historical Journey: Traverse historic Gaillard Cut, a passage through time.
- Scenic Wonders: Enjoy panoramic views, capturing the Canal's natural beauty.
- Expert Guidance: Gain insights from expert guides on the Canal's rich history.
- Benefit from our friendly Tao Travel 365 service experience
DescriptionStart your Panama Canal Cruise adventure in the Flamenco Marina (or La Playita marina, across the street, depending on boat schedule), located on the famous Amador Causeway. After boarding the Pacific Queen (or Tuira II), you will set sail towards the Panama Canal, traversing the Bay of Panama with the glitzy skyline as its backdrop. Once you pass under the gigantic Bridge of Americas it is time to say good bye to the Pacific Ocean, as you enter the Panama Canal with the first set of locks awaiting in the distance. Entering the Miraflores Locks is a breathtaking experience, with its gigantic walls looming high above. Once the heavy lock doors close behind you, water is pumped into the basin, raising the boat 18 meters above sea level. After the lock doors open your Panama Canal Cruise boat 'Pacific Queen' will enter the Miraflores Lake, a small artificially created body of fresh water separating the Miraflores Locks and Pedro Miguel Locks. After entering the Pedro Miguel Locks, your boat will be raised 9 meters higher, entering the Gailard Cut (often referred to as Culebra Cut, due to its snake like shape), where the Charges River flows into the Canal. Having been carved through the Continental Divide, the Gailard Cut will intrigue visitors with its rich history and geological significance. Enjoy the lush surroundings of the Panama Canal as the Pacific Queen makes its way along the 13.7 kilometer Gailard Cut to the Gamboa Dredging Division. Your Panama Canal Cruise finishes at the Gamboa Dredging Division where your transportation is waiting to take you back to the Amador Causeway in Panama City. Please Note: Depending on the schedule, the tour will either be North-bound or South-bound. Exact departure times are confirmed the day before the tour
IncludesTour Lunch Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks Bilingual guide Dock use Return transportation from Gamboa to Amador or from Amador to Gamboa.
- Depending on the schedule, the tour will either be North-bound or South-bound. Exact departure times are confirmed the day before the tour