My Guide Website?
Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour70 Reviews
Connect with the beautiful and modern Panama City on this shared or private city tour. Stroll the narrow streets of the Old Town and watch ships sail through the Panama Canal.
- See huge boats passing through the stunning Panama Canal
- Learn about the controversial political, social and military history of Panama
- Take the best photos of the spectacular architecture of the Old City
- Discover the Amador Causeway and enjoy the views of Panama City
DescriptionEnjoy 2 hours at the fascinating Panama Canal before exploring Panama City's history and sights. Discover 4 levels of exhibitions about the Canal at the Miraflores Visitor Center. Take a panoramic drive along the Ancon foothills where you can take in the lush greenery and learn about the area's importance during the world wars. Stop at the Amador Causeway for a chance to get some incredible photos of the city, try one of its best ceviche places, have some amazing homemade ice cream, or do some shopping. Walk through the streets of the Old Town and visit the Cathedral Basilica Santa Maria la Antigua. Take a guided walk, ending in the Plaza de Francia on the old walls that protected the city from invasion over the years.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Yucca, and plantain chips Tour guide
- From May to November is the rainy season. There will be some disposable ponchos available