My Guide Website?
Panama City: Historic District and Canal Tour with Transfer9 Reviews
Experience the famous Panama Canal with a guided visit to Miraflores Locks to see the ships' transit. Travel through the Causeway Islands and the Casco Viejo of the city on an insightful day trip.
- the Panama Canal, a marvel of engineering
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the causeway Amador
- The historical district of Panama the Casco Viejo
- see the entrance of the Canal from the first bridge over it, The Americas Bridge
Description- pick up at your hotel - visit Miraflores Locks canal, you will see the transit of the ships through the locks, at the same time I will explain the operations of the Canal - Visit the Causeway Amador, I will drive you to the islands connected to mainland through a 6 kms road named Naos, Perico and Flamenco with a beautiful view of the skyline. - Lunch time (optional) you can enjoy the traditional panamanian food during your tour. - visit the historical district of Panama, the Casco Viejo, there we can walk around the narrow streets and I will give you all the information of that interesting site, also you can buy some handicrafts around the different plazas. - finally I can drop you off at your hotel, mall within Panama city.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottle water My services as authorized tour guide
- All visitors are going to be pick up at the hotel within Panama city, except hotels like: Dreams Playa Bonita, Westin Playa Bonita, Westin Costa del Este and Hotel Crown aeropuerto, there is a surcharge of $ 10