My Guide Website?
Panama City: Over-Water Cabin in San Blas + Meals + Tour
Spend 2 days in San Blas Paradise in an Over-Water Cabin. Enjoy white sand beaches, balmy seas and a complimentary Island Hopping boat tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay in an Over-Water Cabin
- Go Island Hopping with a complimentary Boat Tour (on departure day)
- Lounge lazily in an ocean swing, in or in a beach chair as you soak in paradise!
- Benefit our friendly Tao Travel 365 Customer Service
DescriptionBoth Isla Yansailadup and Isla Wailidup feature beautiful Over-Water Cabins. Due to the limited availabilities we will assign a cabin on either of the two island. Isla Wailidup - features Private Over-Water Cabins on opposing sides of the island, all with private bathrooms. Isla Yansailadup - features newer Private Over-Water Cabins with shared bathrooms only. Between both islands our Tao Travel 365 team loves Isla Yansailadup with its central location, close to Isla Perro and the Natural Pool and its beautiful, clean beaches. Isla Wailidup is a larger island and located outside of the main tourism area. It has a larger white sand beach and iridescent turquoise waters for swimming. Please note that accommodations and services in San Blas are very basic and resemble camping-like conditions. Please thoroughly read our 'Information for Customers' section. Breakfasts consist of fresh fruit and 'Ojaldre', a tasty fried bread, similar to a doughnut. Lunch and Dinner meals consist of a choice of fresh fish or chicken with plantains and salad. Vegetarian options are available. Itinerary: If choosing our optional roundtrip transportation service (available during checkout), a friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:00am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying the 2.5 to 3 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit. When arriving at the port a “lancha” boat will be waiting for you, ready to take you to your island. The 30-minute boat ride to the Island may be a little bumpy. Depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray. Arriving at your island, you will be greeted by the calm, turquoise seas, surrounding the island. After settling into your private Over-Water Cabin, start enjoying the beaches or getting to know the local Kuna family. Lunch is served at around 12:30pm and usually consists of the fresh catch of the day (we do offer vegetarian or non-seafood options). On Day 2 (departure day), check-out from your cabin is at 8:00am. You will have the morning to enjoy the Island. After lunch, you will join an island boat tour to the Lemon Cays. Visit Isla Perro and the famous Natural Pool, standing waist-deep on a sunken island in the middle of the ocean. At around 3:00pm the tour concludes and will return to the port. Your driver will be waiting for you to return to Panama City, arriving at your lodging by 7:00pm. This is a unique adventure and we encourage you not to miss the opportunity to make amazing memories that will surely last a lifetime!
IncludesPrivate Over-Water Cabin (on either Wailidup or Yansailadup Island, depending on availabilities) Shared or Private Bathroom (depending on cabin assigned) Roundtrip Boat Transport from Port to Island Island Taxes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Island Boat Tour Snorkel Gear (Mask & Snorkel only) during Boat Tour
- If choosing the option of roundtrip transportation, please be prepared for a 2.5 hour journey each way with 1 hour on highways and 1.5 hours over curvy roads! Please do not leave bad reviews because of the road. We try to warn you ahead of time :) The 20-30 minute boat ride to the island can get quite bumpy and wet, depending on weather and ocean conditions. This is not a luxury activity. Services & Accommodations are very basic (think camping). All services are managed by the indigenous Kuna. Due to limited supply of Over-Water Cabins, we will assign an Over-Water cabin either on Isla Wailidup or Isla Yansailadup. The cabins either have private bathrooms or shared bathrooms. Fresh water for showering is harvested from the island well and has a significant salt content. Please consider this fact before booking. Electricity only available between 6pm and 6am. During windless days, the islands have sandflies, which can leave itchy marks. No credit cards accepted - only cash