My Guide Website?
Panama City: Taboga Island Full-Day Pirate Ship Tour & Bar
Come aboard the Black Magic, a Spanish Galleon built in the 1960s, and be submerged in an authentic pirate experience. Explore Taboga Island, jump off into the water, and lounge in floaties.
- Ride on a recreated Spanish galleon ship built in the 1960s
- Explore Taboga Island and learn about its history and culture
- Have fun in the sun, swing from the boat, and lounge in floaties
- Take in panoramic views of the luxurious Panama City coastline
- Channel your inner pirate as you relax aboard this themed-ship
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day excursion on a recreated pirate ship based on a Spanish Galleon that will take you gliding across the pacific to explore the islands off the coast of Panama City. Cruise from the Amador Peninsula for a day of fun in the sun all the way to Taboga Island where you can jump off into the water, swing from the boat, and lounge in floaties. Disembark on Taboga Island where you can explore the history and culture of this unique island and enjoy its beautiful beaches and walking paths. Take advantage of the open bar with local unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as food options on the tour. Experience a fun and unique activity that can be enjoyed by all ages with music and fun, and plenty of activities and entertainment on and off-board.
IncludesBoat trip pirate adventure to Taboga Island Open bar of local alcoholic drinks Open bar of local non-alcoholic drinks Selection of snacks grab & go style Bathrooms on board
- The activity may be canceled due to conditions beyond our control The activity may be canceled due to reasons of force majeure without prior notice