My Guide Website?
From Panama City: Full-Day Guided Tour of San Blas w/ Lunch3 Reviews
Visit the paradise of the Caribbean on land and sea with a guided day trip from Panama City. Explore a sunken shipwreck, enjoy a local lunch, and snorkel with starfish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the four most important places in the area in just one day
- Snorkel in the famous Sunken Ship and witness live starfish
- Have lunch at the restaurant with a variety of local foods
- Learn about the indigenous Guna culture
- Enjoy seamless pickup, drop-off, and boat transportation to the islands
DescriptionExplore one of the hidden gems of the Caribbean paradise in Panama on a guided day trip, with lunch and a welcome cocktail included. Snorkel in the famous sunken ship, walk and swim in the starfish sandbanks and have a cultural exchange visiting the native Guna community. The day tour to the San Blas Islands begins early with a 5 AM pickup from your hotel. Hop into the 4x4 car and make a quick stop at the supermarket for road snacks and breakfast before leaving town. Continue your journey towards the islands, passing 42 kilometers of mountainous area. You’ll then reach the port of Carti to take the boat to the islands. Step on board and enjoy a welcome mojito or cocoloco before departing for the first stop at Isla Perro Chico. At Perro Chico, you’ll have time to explore the island famous for having its sunken ship. Gather your mask and snorkel and jump in for the exciting underwater scenery as you swim in the incredible turquoise waters. Next, the boat will take you to the natural pool of the starfish, where you can enjoy the shallow waters and admire the marine fauna, all while respectively leaving the starfish untouched so they can continue to thrive. After having visited the natural pool, go to Isla Grass where you can enjoy a delicious Caribbean lunch prepared with a lot of love and affection by your Guna host family. After lunch, explore the island a bit, including the beach area with turquoise waters where you can also swim. Finally, continue to your last stop at the indigenous Guna community. Here, see and learn about local culture and traditions. Then, travel back by boat to the port where the cars will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in Panama City around of 6pm- 7:00pm at your hotel or airnbn located in Panama City. Hotels located in Playa Bonita has an estimate arrival of 6:45-8:00 pm
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Lunch Fruits of the season Welcome mojito or cocoloco cocktail Lunch drink Mask and snorkel Islands entry fee Local Guna guide
- • Bring medication for motion sickness • Pickup from hotels outside Panama City (Westin and Dreams Playa Bonita) is an additional charge of $10 per person • During the summer season on the islands between December and February we have a lot of wind from the north, so it is normal to have waves on the speedboat ride, so bring a change of clothes and protection for your belongings
- The rainy season is between March - November and does not merit cancellation of the tour • The lunch ss based on the catch of the day and its menu varies according to restaurant availability. Please leave a note in your booking if you require vegetarian
- Our guides make a great effort to learn and improve themselves every day in practicing English
- The chronological order of visiting each island may vary depending on the weather and the time that we will be on each island. Our local guide will indicate this to the entire group of tour participants