My Guide Website?
Panama City: Half-Day City & Canal Tour w/ Airport Transfer
Discover the world-famous Panama Canal and Panama City on this half-day guided tour. See the wonder of the Panama Canal during its busiest period of the day and walk the narrow and enchanting streets of Panama City's colonial district Casco Antiguo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure
- Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
- See the famous Panama Canal - a true masterpiece of engineering
- Wander the streets of Casco Antiguo - Panama City's old quarter
- Drive to Amador Causeway, a road that connects three islands in the Pacific Ocean
DescriptionThis private half-day tour will show you the best of Panama City as well as the world-famous Panama Canal. Your guide will pick you up at the airport and you will travel for 40 minutes to the Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal to see the huge vessels passing the famous canal that connects the Pacific with the Atlantic Ocean. Your tour will be timed to ensure that you see the canal during the busiest hours to witness the countless ships being lifted or lowered 16 meters in two distinct steps. Enjoy the view on the locks from a sheltered terrace and listen to the expert commentary of your guide. To complete the visit of the canal, visit the Miraflores Visitor Center and Museum. After the visit to the canal, continue with your guide to the Amador Causeway, a road that connects three islands in the Pacific Ocean, offering magnificent views of the canal on one side and the skyline of Panama City on the other. The tour then continues to the Casco Antiguo, Panama City’s colonial quarter. Here, it will be like going back in time as you admire the lovely colonial houses, the narrow roads and the impressive churches. The Casco Antiguo is a quiet, charming district of narrow streets covered in flower decorated balconies from the two and three-story houses. In the Casco Antiguo, visit some important monuments, buildings, superb museums and churches. You will be able to immerse yourself in Panama’s unique history by driving or walking through the main attractions of this quarter. At the conclusion of your tour, return back to the Internactional Airport.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual driver/guide (English and Spanish) Entrance fees
- Guides available in other languages (German, French) upon request
- Please wear comfortable shoes and don't forget to bring your camera, sun protection and water