History of Panama Canal in 3D
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure
- Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
This new concept recorded in IMAX 3D format and on the second largest screen in the world is the new attraction for all those who wish to learn more about the history and scope of the interoceanic canal.
Directed by Keith Melon, produced by Gordon Bujelonic, and written by Mose Richards, this 40-minute documentary chronicles the impact of the Panama Canal, its locks, operations, and the vessels that have transited the waterway.
40 minutes in which viewers will be amazed by this interesting story, narrated by actor, producer, and five-time Oscar nominee, Morgan Freeman.
This IMAX 3D theater is added to the offer of the concessionary companies that operate in the Miraflores Visitors' Center, which also has a souvenir shop, restaurant, cafeteria, and ice cream shop.
- 40 minutes of a documentary
- Second largest screen in the world
- 525 seats
- Hourly functions
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- $15 Nationals
- 20 Foreigners
- (Rate includes popcorn and soda)