My Guide Website?
From Panama City: 3 San Blas Islands Day Trip with Lunch225 Reviews
Admire the turquoise seas and white sandy beaches of the San Blas Islands on a day tour from Panama City. Savor a fresh lunch, and enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panama City: 4-Day Island Hopping San Blas Adventure
- Panama: 6-Hour Panama Canal Southbound Cruise & Lunch
- From Panama City: El Valle de Anton Private Full-Day Tour
- Panama City: Half Day City and Panama Canal Tour
- From Panama: 3-Day San Blas Islands Tour
- Visit the best 3 san blas islands in one day
- Snorkel in one of the best reefs in San Blas and enjoy clear blue waters
- Try your skills at kayaking or paddle boarding in a private island
- Taste a delicious local lunch - Catch of the day (Vegetarian options too)
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Panama City to start the day trip. Drive 2.5 hours to San Blas Port, Carti, and then take a local Panga boat to the first of the San Blas islands. First arrive to our main island an exclusive and private island just for our clients. Enjoy a light breakfast of fresh fruit and take some time to sunbathe with hammocks. Then take the kayaks or paddle boards and your snorkel gear and go paddle around the Island. Discover a variety of colorful fish species. Afterward, we go to a remote island where is the best spot for Instagram pictures, with a double swing in front of the ocean enjoy a lunch of fresh fish, rice, and salad. After lunch, head to the natural swimming pool. Chill out on a bank of sand in the middle of the ocean where you can walk or swim around to find your starfish. Finally, see how the locals live and see how molas are made by the grandmas on the island. Sail back towards the port and return to Panama City in the evening. We are a social responsible agency who pays fair price to support economy of the local communities.
IncludesWelcome fruits and coffee Shared transportation from central Panama city for 6 passengers in a 4WD vehicle (if option chosen) Shared boat to the islands English Speaking Local Guide Snorkeling gear (mask and tube) Beach chairs, Towels Paddle boards and kayaks to share Lunch (fish or chicken with rice and salad) 1 drink at lunch
- San Blas Islands in an Indigenous Zone where only local people work so the food is basic but tasty and all facilities are rustic
- Snorkeling and kayaking are optional activities
- Please send the full names, passport number, nationality, and age of all travelers at the time of booking