My Guide Website?
Panama City: City Highlights Tour in a VW Safari Classic Car7 Reviews
Embark on a guided day out in Panama City in a VW Safari classic car. Visit the cobblestoned historic center of Casco Viejo, the Avenida Balboa neighborhood, Amador Causeway, and other iconic sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Panama:If youʻre booking your trip to Panama last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unleash pure joy in the only Classic Car Tour in Panama
- Savour the best views in the City with the top down!
- Enjoy a fun-packed photoshoot at the Iconic Panama Sign!
- See beautiful parts of the city missed by tourists who take the 'norma'l tours!
- Be transported back to the 1970's in our green car, now famous & loved in Panama
DescriptionFeel the exhilaration of cruising through Panama City in the coolest car in town, a bright green 1971 Volkswagon Safari. Turn the music up and feel the wind in your hair as you are chauffeured through our dazzling city with the top down. In our daytime tours, you will ride through the old world of Casco Viejo and enjoy incredible views of the ocean as we drive down Avenida Balboa and Amador Causeway. In our nighttime tours, you can see the breathtaking views of the city all lit up including the spectacular view coming over the coastal beltway back into the city center. And we might even turn on the bright green lights under the car just to show off a bit. Whether you choose a day tour or a night tour, this is your chance to let your hair down and just have fun! You'll get better photos and videos on this tour than any other! You'll also get way more smiles per hour, too :) We're certain you'll fall in love with our little green car and Panama City!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live guide/driver
- The car is not air-conditioned, although we do put the roof down (and even the windshield!) whenever we can, which is way more fun! In the case of heavy rain, the tour may be rescheduled or canceled if this is the case, you will get a refund, or you can pick another date/time. We'll be in touch to help make sure you get the best possible outcome, which is almost always a slight change in timings to avoid the rain. Remember this is a classic car from 1971 so the ergonomics and comfort are not 'modern era' levels of convenience. It's one of the reasons why this tour is so much fun!